The Coronavirus is the family of numerous viruses that are typically caused in the respiratory system. In simple words, it affects the respiratory system at the initial stage as it signifies the symptoms like coughing and sore throat.
This is the zoonotic virus that can be transferred from animals to humans easily, as several animals are affected by this hazardous health disorder. Amongst all, the cats are the ones who can get infected by the Coronavirus. But the good thing is this COVID-19 can be taken under control if people take proper preventive measures regarding it. Take a look at the following points to be familiar with those things:-
Preventive measures of COVID-19:-
- Wear a mask:- it will be recommended for people to prefer wearing a mask whenever they are about to visit the public place like the grocery store, parks, etc. The chances of getting effect by these hazardous health disorders will be reduced up to some extent.
- Wash hands:– you should prefer washing your hands with the liquid soap instead of using the soap bars. It will be recommended to wash your hands up to 20 seconds or more so that you can have clean hands.
- Maintain social distancing:– we all should maintain the social distancing as we need to maintain the gap of at least 6 feet, especially when we are in public areas. We never know who is infected as the COVID-19 patient unknowingly drops the droplets from their mouth while coughing. Maintaining social distancing can help the person stay away from people to avoid coming in contact with such patients.
- Use sanitizer often: You should often use the sanitizer, especially when you are outside at a public place. Before you touch your essentials, you need to sanitize your hands first and touch the things. Using the disinfectant spray will be beneficial for people to deduct the contact with the virus.
Symptoms of COVID-19:-
There is data that has recently unveiled that the symptoms of COVID-19 may vary from person to person. The shocking fact is it can range from no symptoms to milder forms and then the fatal forms. So it will be beneficial for people to be alert at the milder form. At the points mentioned below, we have mentioned some symptoms of it, have a look:-
- Cold/runny nose
- Sore throat
- Problems while breathing
When the conditions get worsened and the infected enters in the fatal condition then they get:-
- Septic shock
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Now we are here along with the closure that states the COVID-19 is the health disorder that is alarming us to take each possible preventive measure mentioned above. This is how people can be at the safer side. Children or older adults can get affected by COVID-19 easily. it will be recommended that people prefer using the sanitizer and take the preventive measures mentioned above. This is the only safer option available until its vaccine gets ready.